Johnson & Johnson (Pty) Ltd Dental Academy Terms and Conditions 2017
Report All Adverse Events & Complaints
Please report Adverse Events or Complaints within 24 hours
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +27 21 710 4111
- After Hours No: +27 82 801 5050
- Toll free No: 0860 410 032
- SMS JNJ & your comment
SMS: +27 83 293 3273
Local Safety Officer: Zandi Nkopane.
LISTERINE® Dental Academy communication platforms
LISTERINE® Dental Academy website
The LISTERINE® Dental Academy has introduced an online web-based platform – www.dentalacademy.co.za to engage with professionals and supply them with essential product and programme information and activities.
- The site will hold three information packs and CPD activities, which will be uploaded at particular points in the year.
- Members will be able to complete CPD activities and enter competitions, submit CPD answers and competition answers via the site.
- All information packs will be available for download. All downloaded material is for the use of the member only and not to be distributed into the public domain.
- Members will be able to change or update contact information via the site.
This programme is only open to Dental Healthcare Professionals, namely Dental Therapists, Dentists, Oral Hygienists, Periodontists, Prosthodontists and Orthodontists who have received an invitation to join the programme via email and/or SMS and/or direct mail and/or telecommunications. Dental Healthcare Professionals or any other persons who have not been invited to join the programme, will not be granted access to the programme.
The programme offers professional support to selected Dental Healthcare Professionals and includes Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities, enabling members to earn CPD points.
In order to earn CPD points, members are required to complete the CPD activities posted throughout the year, answer multiple choice questions, and earn a minimum test result of 70%. More on this can be found under “CPD Rules and Regulations” below.
How we collect signups for the LISTERINE® Dental Academy (via direct e-mail, direct mail, SMS, telecommunications and online)
- Voluntarily provided by you, via Johnson & Johnson (Pty) Ltd (“Johnson & Johnson”) representatives.
- Voluntarily provided by you, via subscription to the programme from SMS and/or Email and/or telecommunications.
- Voluntarily provided by you, via the LISTERINE® Dental Academy website.
- This programme is only available to a select group of dental practices who have previously engaged with Johnson & Johnson representatives and have been sent an invitation to join the programme.
CPD rules and regulations
The programme gives members three chances to earn CPD points per calendar year. Units can be earned by reading accredited articles on www.dentalacademy.co.za or via physical articles sent to you and completing multiple choice questionnaires (either online or by faxing answer sheets to [email protected]). You must answer a minimum of 70% correctly to earn units. Results will be sent to participating members via email, one calendar month after the activity closing date. Members may only complete each activity once.
Competition & Prize Draw rules and regulations
Prize draws and/or competitions may be run throughout the programme.
In all competitions, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Winners are selected at random.
- Winners will be drawn within 10 working days of each promotion’s closing date.
- If you use a mobile phone or email address for entry into the competition, your details must correspond with those you registered with, or your entry will not be counted.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition or prize draw. Any entries which are not received prior to the closure of the competition or prize draw will not be eligible for participation, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to the draw and/or competition that may result in the unsuccessful submission of an entry.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize, or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Winners will be notified by means of the contact details they provided to us. Should we, or a third party supplier, be unable to contact a winner within 30 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and LISTERINE® Dental Academy reserves the right to re-draw a new winner, under the same conditions.
- We and our third party agents, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice, at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party agents.
- We and our affiliates assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from your participation in the draw and/or competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- You indemnify and hold harmless Johnson & Johnson and its affiliates to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from your participation in the draw and/or competition and/or use of the prize.
- The terms and conditions of each draw and/or competition shall be available on www.dentalacademy.co.za
- The terms and conditions will be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.